Dr NGUYEN LE THUY (MSc)
MSc. Nguyen Le Thuy is working as an ENT’s senior doctor.
Dr Le Thuy has 27-year experience in medical care. In addition to medical examination and treatment, she also provides training sessions in Otorhinolaryngology in a range of universities in Vietnam.
Dr. Le Thuy received the Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Health and the Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Education & Training for her excellent contributions.
- Senior doctor and surgeon in Otorhinolaryngology diseases, Thai Nguyen Central Hospital (1998-2020)
- Lecturer and Post Graduate lecturer in Otorhinolaryngology, Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy (1998 - 2020)
- Senior doctor, Otorhinolaryngology, VLMC (since 2020)
- General doctor, Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy (1988-1994)
- Master of Medicine in Otorhinolaryngology, Hanoi Medical University (1999-2000)
- Bachelor in English Linguistics, Hanoi University (2007-2010)
Awards and Certifications:
- Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Health
- Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Education and Training
Sách, báo và công trình nghiên cứu:
- Study on indications and evaluation of the results of the insertion of ventilation tubes on eustachian tube, Central Ear Nose Throat Hospital
- Study on V.A treatment by endoscopic method of students from Nha Trang Secondary School, Thai Nguyen City
- Actual conditions of Otorhinolaryngology diseases of students from Cam Gia High School, Thai Nguyen City
Member of Associations and Organizations:
- Member of Thai Nguyen Association of Otorhinolaryngology
- Member of Hanoi Association of Otorhinolaryngology
- Member of Southern Association of Otorhinolaryngology
- Member of Vietnam Association of Otorhinolaryngology